I am me

Date Retrieved: September 28, 2022 to :https://insideamothersmind.com/wpcontent/uploads/2013/06/Being_Unique_Is_Important.jpg

    I am the one and only child of my parents. An amvibert person with a good personality and good in socializing. I have friends and bestfriends. I live in my hometown which is in Bantay. I'm an adventurous person. 

   I'll be the most straightforward person you'll ever meet in your life. A truthful one and passionate for his dreams to achieve it. I'm a softhearted person and caring. Also, I'm a funny person with a sincere and intelligent mind. I have three bestfriends whom I can count on when I'm in despair and tough times. I'm also a talkative person with a great ambition in life for myself and for my family who willingly to support me on whiat I want to do. I easily get attached to a person whom I talk with and I'm also easy to read and predict I'm also an attentive and affectionate teenager who's hoping to find my one great love in school campus. Being a determined and observant student is my best traits and I'm an interesting person because everyone can be my friend. Being a teenager is full of enjoyable moment which are the feeling of being in love but should prioritize school. 

I able to develop this kind of personalities through mysels being the best version of me and being true to myself and also to my friends and families. Being with them influence me and learn from them. I managed to control my behavior and know my limitations because of listening to their advices. But sometimes, I do inappropriate things because I'm still not mature and my mind is full of wonder and still learning I'm also still being adventurous and still descovering what life really is. 

Reference:https://insideamothersmind.com/wpcontent/uploads/2013/06/Being_Unique_Is_Important.jpg

Comments

  1. Nice to meet you Pau! Continue to be true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pablo!! Honestly, you are one the kind as a friend. I really love your chikas, rants, and on how you are being so straight-forward. Keep being yourself, Pabiiiii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ur personality, keep being yourself and nice meeting u sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your writing is impressive. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day

10 long years

Reflection 3rd Quarter