The most amazing person

 Hello ma'am Evelyn,

   

Date Retrieved: October 18, 2022 to  https://www.facebook.com/eveamoyoreyes 

  I'd like to express my gratitude to you for everything you do for us. Wishing you joy and happiness. You are an amazing teacher. You are the spark, the inspiration, the guide and the candle to our life as a students. I am deeply thankful that you are my teacher. Being a teacher is very noble so, you got my full respect and expect us to respect and love you. Also, thank yopu as you showed us how compassionate you are towards us. You are truly an amazing and wonderful teacher. You infusedour character with passion and integrity also, not to trust easily. Without your wisdom, I am not or we are not here now. You are truly an amazing teacher who knows her priorities and I admire you for that. Again, thank you ma'am and Happy Teacher's Day.

                                                                                                                             Truly Yours,

                                                                                                                             Paul James Orio    


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day

10 long years