Reflection 3rd Quarter

 In the third quarter, I learned a lot. Nothing is really easy when it comes to learning but you can make it easier by putting a full effort on it. 

I encountered a lot of problems in school such as  reviewing, doing my homework and comfort rooms. I can't really focus on reviewing because there is a lot  to do and I don't know what to do first if it is the tasks or reviewing for the exams or quizzes. I find this a problem because I’m not really not used to this but I'm sure that I will get used to this. I also face some challenges in my other lessons as I find it hard especially the electives.

I solved this challenges by putting faith on myself and putting an effort on everything. I tripled my effort and seek a help on my teachers and also on my classmates. I am grateful to them because they help me to go through this. I also put myself in a positive mindset that everything will be fine as long as I put effort and carefulness on everything I do. And I also seek help from my best friends, families and teachers.


Moving on, I will always do my best and try my best on everything I do. I'll put my full effort in the last quarter . I will be a good student and be a role model to my fellow classmates and to other students . I'll do all these so that my parents will be proud of me and I'm doing this as an appreciation to them because they are sacrificing so that I can get into school.

Comments

  1. You did well during this quarter! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more to go, and we are done. Continue striving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the good work, PJ! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang galing mo idol, proud of you! Continue striving ahihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You performed admirably this quarter! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats idol Pablo, keep going! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for surviving another quarter! Goodluck sa last Q^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. you did so well, Paul! continue doing your best for this upcoming quarter and good luck//

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day

10 long years