A memorable quarter


 I gained a lot of knowledge. Nothing about education is simple, but you may make it simpler by giving it your all. I realized that all of my subject instructors are skilled teachers because I gained a lot from them. They are helpful and effective teachers, especially when I have questions about subjects that I don’t fully comprehend. Due to the fact that we are SSC students and I am confident that some of us met their expectations again. I also learned that my teachers have high patience and they are making sacrifices just to teach us good.

I had a lot of issues in school, including a lack of comfort rooms and time for review. Just like in the first quarter, there are many things to review and tasks to complete, making it difficult for me to concentrate on reviewing. I’m not sure which should come first: the tasks or the quiz review. This is a problem for me because I’m still getting used to this setup and need some time to adjust, but I’m certain that I will adjust. Sometimes, I can’t comprehend things. But, I needed to push myself in order to be an honor student.

I overcame these obstacles by having faith in my abilities and exerting myself in all I do. I worked even harder and asked my teachers and peers for assistance. I also ask my parents and friends for assistance. Because they support me in getting through this, I am grateful to them. I also tell myself that as long as I put effort and caution into everything I do, everything will be alright.

Moving on, I will always give it my all and strive to be the best at all I do. I'll give it my all in the upcoming quarters. I'll do well in school and serve as an example for my peers. I'll take these steps in an effort to respect both my parents and my teachers. I'll do all of this to make my parents proud of me and to show them how much I appreciate all they are doing to help me get into school. I’m so much grateful to some of my friends because they boost my confidence and believes in me that I can do things.


Comments

  1. You did a great job overcoming your obstacles! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on completing the second quarter! You did well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day

10 long years

Reflection 3rd Quarter