The virus can't stop me from exploring things


    


The pandemic is cruel and it makes us suffer. This virus affects. Our daily lives. The things we want to do outside are stopped because of this virus. But I learn how to protect myself from this virus and I adjust myself to be stronger I person I’ve ever been. We must not lose hope on fighting this virus and keepfighting. Some of us last liver but we should never give up


In this pandemic, I go through a lot of bad circumstances but I learned a lot too. The pandemic have anadvantages and disadvantages. The advantages are we are now free to spend more time to our familiesand friends The disadvantages is no one gan go out and to outdoor activities and people are catching the virus. But that doesn’t stop me from exploring and experiencing new things and I spend my time from my friends and families discovering what talent I have. Modular learning are implemented after a several months and I don’t know how to adjust myself because learning without a teacher is hard. But I need to do it myself, so I work hard and keep myself from learning even if it is hard to learn just by yours of especially. On hard subjects. I have friends who help me in this modular learning and I am so grateful because they don’t hesitate to help me. I’m also lucky because I have a very supporting parents because I’m so stressed out because of modules and they act as my support system. I overcome this obstacle by making myself happy by doing the things. That I love and doing the things that makes me happy



   I able to overcome this because of my supportive families and friends and also my pets. It’s not easy to have an anxiety because we can no longer interact to people because of this pandemic So, I helped myself to overcome this obstacle and prayed to the almighty God. This pandemic makes me strong and also give me a lesson that you should protect and love your loved. Once because when the world turns you down, they are always. By your side and they’ll help you. The pandemic that still going is full of learnings and It’ll makes you strong so that you will be able to overcome any circumstances you’re experiencing. It also teachesus to love and care for our families and to our fellow friends.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day

10 long years

Reflection 3rd Quarter