Back to December


 Christmas is the most famous and popular festival of Christians, celebrated on December 25th every year. Christmas is celebrated worldwide, including in those countries where populations are mostly non-Christians. In some of these areas, foreign cultural influences have led the locals also to celebrate the holiday. Japan is a good example where Christmas is popular even though there are only a few Catholics. This festival has become common among all the people of different religions, and everyone loves to enjoy the moments of this festival.

This holiday it was wonderful for me because it was more fun than another holidays for now. I got a good time and especially it was great


because I spent with my family, I am lucky for that because I have a big family. Usually the Christmas holiday is important for me, than children’s go to carols for Christmas at houses of peoples for announcement the birth of Jesus Christ. I like to go for vacation and this year I was together with my brother and a good friend, I make much friends and money. On Christmas Eve, I decorated tree and for both my grandparents and the parents. I spent my Christmas in our place and for New Year I come at my grandparents with my parents and I spent with they and with

All it was great but with one exception I don’t liked because not was snow, I like when is much snow that make the to have spirit this holiday,that is so special and so beautiful, is great when see snow flakes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day

10 long years

Reflection 3rd Quarter