The New Me

 


As they say, new year, new you! And with 2023 coming up fast, you’re probably busy planning your New Year’s Eve decorations and meaningful toasts to ring in the night. But after the New Year’s Eve party comes New Year’s Day and, with it, a time for contemplating New Year resolution ideas.


As it is widely believed that New year is a chance for many to get rid of some old habits and bring positive and productive changes in their day to day lives. People from all walks of life set target and make resolutions in order to lead happy, content, peaceful and prosperous life. In this New Year. I’ll try something that scares me or that I always assumed that I’ve be bad at. Don’t limit myself to what I think I can do, but instead I open myself up to new experiences once a month that might surprise me. When this year began, I resolved to focus on areas where I am weak or lack confidence. This covered my weak subject areas, my extreme engagement in watching web series, my inability to manage time for other activities etc. At the end of the year, I could feel positive results and felt proud of myself for sticking to my new year resolutions.


Time is temporary, as the New Year serves as a reminder. It moves quietly and doesn’t stop for anyone. A new year’s resolve could consist of a single aim or a list of goals that one wants to achieve or drop. They provide us a fresh opportunity to succeed in life, whether it has to do with our personal, professional, or intellectual lives. We must possess a strong sense of determination if we want our resolutions to succeed in our lives.


Comments

  1. i hope that you will have a fulfilling year filled with joy, good health, and success in your endeavors. hapi new year, pabs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is really temporary, and we must make the most out of it. Happy New Year Pablo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, PJ! Time sure really flies so fast and does not stop for anyone. So we should not be wasting and being careful with it. Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time really is temporary, it is is said that as time pass by you will learn a lot of new things that it appreciate yourself or your family, I hope too that you will succeed in the goal you want to achieve, Belated Happy New Year Paul!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day

10 long years

Reflection 3rd Quarter