10 long years

In 10 years, I’d like to see myself as a successful nurse and become a happy individual with ả complete family. Over the next few years, I will fulfill all of my plans with all my strength. I will not leave any opportunities that comes in my life.

I’d like to be a nurse so that I can hep people when they’re sick. Also, it’s my dream job and it can support my parents. Over the next 10 years, I see myself fulfilling all my plans and dreams in my life such as having someone on my side, someone who will love me ‘til the end of time, someone who cares for me and someone who will love me. Also, have a stable source of income and have a happy contented family. I also see myself not leaving any opportunities that comes in my life such as working abroad, business partners, and have a better life. 

In 10 years from now, I see myself as a successful nurse that achieved all his goals and plans in life. Also, happiness and success is in my side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day

The most amazing person